free website stats program I'm so stupid sometimes... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm so stupid sometimes...

Sometimes you just gotta step back and laugh at the stuff that happens....

Everyone on the face of the planet has done something less than intelligent just that most wont admit it.

Make sure the nail polish remover actually has acetone in it and it is fairly fresh. Acetone can evaporate. I keep a small can of 100% acetone around.

Here is a good one that taught my buddy a quick lesson: Yellow jacket landed on a tire on his truck. He hates bees/wasps. He goes over to smack it with....a ballpeen hammer. He gets real close to make sure he doesn't miss... 2 butterfly stitches and a headache later...

I felt bad about not stopping him (later), but I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. Like watching a movie or something.

At least it's one of those things where you can confidently say, "I'll NEVER do that again!"

Make sure the nail polish remover actually has acetone in it and it is fairly fresh. Acetone can evaporate. I keep a small can of 100% acetone around.

Here is a good one that taught my buddy a quick lesson: Yellow jacket landed on a tire on his truck. He hates bees/wasps. He goes over to smack it with....a ballpeen hammer. He gets real close to make sure he doesn't miss... 2 butterfly stitches and a headache later...

I felt bad about not stopping him (later), but I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. Like watching a movie or something.

Too bad you didn't have a video camera handy. That would've made it on Funniest Home Videos. Of course, your buddy may not have found it that funny.

Maybe this will ease your pain. When I was in the Navy my mother sent me a five hundred money order. My wife opened it and then after checking the MO, replaced it in the opened envelope. A while later I was cleaning up and threw the envelope away along with the money order. By the time we figured out what happened it was too late to recover it; the trash man had done his job. The wife didn't speak to me nicely for a while.

Back