free website stats program If There Were No More Harley's On Earth? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

If There Were No More Harley's On Earth?

What would you do?

• Quit motorcycling

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Buy a metric, cruiser style bike

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Buy a metric, street bike

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Buy a non metric bike (Victory, Triumph)

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Other - explain

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
I'm really tired so my mind is working really strange, if at all!

If some alien virus vaporized every Harley on Earth, what would you do?

What -- Aliens --- No Harleys --- :mgun :mgun :mgun :mgun :mgun -- danged little critters anyway!!!! I guess if Hobbit is in the building mood and my $$$$ holds up -- Let's see ,hmmm!

I refuse to be a part of this discussion as any Harley rider would obviously Bsmack any alien life form that tries to vaporize his ride. :mgun

I'd have to go the route Hobbit did and build one myself. Probably be more to my liking anyway.:rofl

Well guess I pull the bass boat back out of the garage...lol..I just realized I've got a two car garage and no cars in it!..Got a Harley and a bass boat..Grand Caravan and a Chev Tahoe in the driveway...maybe the Aliens already living in my garage...!:D

Well guess I pull the bass boat back out of the garage...lol..I just realized I've got a two car garage and no cars in it!..Got a Harley and a bass boat..Grand Caravan and a Chev Tahoe in the driveway...maybe the Aliens already living in my garage...!:D

Wow, I thought I was doing good with a pool table and kegerator.:bigsmiley33:

I miss the fun of riding an old VW trike that I built back in the late '70's, reckon I'd go three wheelin'!

norton.jpg

Back