free website stats program Idle Mixture Screw? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Idle Mixture Screw?

I've gotta say ,that is pretty cool of you helping out Bodeen with your carb.. What a deal .Nothing wrong with a cv carb IMO

QUOTE=BUBBIE;534178]Looking at the one OFF my 2000 FXDS, the idle screw is an Internal one and hides behind a Plug....RIGHT Bodeen? Never even took it out on this carb.

I took my carb off to use a 42 mikuni. Now and Kept warm and dry In the mikuni box and saying on the box printed outside "Really good shape"...It was all new parts in and then took it off to put the 42 mikuni and a mikuni manifold on.

IF you think it would fit your 2003 (should be the same) I'd ship and give you a good deal on it. IF interested PM me and send me you shipping information... You can get it then install it THEN send me a check for 50$.. Plus shipping...

Good deal as the carb was all new parts needed and SORRY I took it off for the only difference I could tell about the mikuni to the stock carb was the adjustable Squirter mikuni has... Offer is for Bodeen only please...:D
New rubber to manifold sent also...

IF you think that is tooooo much Offer.

signed.... BUBBIE[/QUOTE]

Pretty cool Indeed! Cant thank Bubbie enough for his generosity......

Back