free website stats program Ideas For A Week Long Trip | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ideas For A Week Long Trip

glad you had a good time. As I said before, NW Arkansas is beautiful, and there is some great riding out that way. The tail end of my trip I spent 2 days in southern.central MS/AR, and it was all flat delta...and HOT boring to say the least.

Well, so sorry you were bored in the MS/ARK Delta. Just wondering why you spent 2 days there? I can get through the entire area in part of one day:s Glad you came through though. Please come back and visit the southern part of our state:bigsmiley12:

Well, so sorry you were bored in the MS/ARK Delta. Just wondering why you spent 2 days there? I can get through the entire area in part of one day:s Glad you came through though. Please come back and visit the southern part of our state:bigsmiley12:

On the last leg of my road trip, I rode from Eureka Springs down to Monticello, AR (about 300 miles), spent the night, then from Monticello, AR to Orange Beach, AL. That was 3 summers ago...at the time, no one had any good route suggestions beyond the pig trail through the Ozark Nat'l Forest. So, I just took the most direct route though the 100+ degree heat to get my (EDIT)
to the beach as fast as possible.

Please read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back