free website stats program I love my bike | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

I love my bike

Love is a little strong; but I am attached to my HD and addicted to riding. I greatly enjoy the "tinkering" that goes along with ownership.

Hello husband across the miles. Now I feel bad for telling you that I love my bike! LOL.

When I rounded the curve and I felt like I was at one with the bike as it was hugging the road, I immediately thought, I love my bike!

How about: I really, really, really like my bike a whole lot, and I LOVE the feeling that it gives me!?

I do LOVE you (and the feeling you give me) Ha!:swoon

I love mine too but, right now, I could be arrested by the bike abuse police. Had a rear tube go bad and a flat tire. I don't have a bike lift and the thought of trying to get my ultra up high enough to remove the wheel with just a regular jack/boards etc made me ill..So, I went down back, dug a trench, covered it with plywood, drove the bike over it and just jacked it up enough to remove the plywood, got the wheel off and to a dealer. Trouble is, they had to order the Avon. The ultra is in the back yard, over a trench, only half covered because of a makeshift tie down..it's raining, I'm miserable and the bike is not too happy either. It probably won't talk to me for days after this.

yep. I will have a lift very soon. I thought I'd take the wheel to the dealer, wait around, have it back and install by the end of the day..not to be.
In better financial times, I would have called to have the bike picked up..I hate being poor.

Back