free website stats program I love my bike | Harley Davidson Forums

I love my bike

gasbag

My bike is nothing fancy, just a Heritage with a stage 1 and SE II's. But I love my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My son took this photo last week. It makes me grin every time I look at it. Did I mention I love my bike?

DSC_0085.jpg

my bike is nothing fancy, just a heritage with a stage 1 and se ii's. But i love my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My son took this photo last week. It makes me grin every time i look at it. Did i mention i love my bike?

dsc_0085.jpg

it's like a fever that comes over ya !!!

I love your bike too! I love all bikes, especially mine because I get to ride it everyday. By the way, that's a sharp looking exhaust setup. Nice looking scoot! Enjoy!

Nice looking ride, the braided lines and chrome are great..."just a Heritage..."? Sounds like a pretty mild statement about a machine that just screams "look at me"!!!

My bike is nothing fancy, just a Heritage with a stage 1 and SE II's. But I love my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My son took this photo last week. It makes me grin every time I look at it. Did I mention I love my bike?

I know the feeling! Nice ride!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we all love our bikes... that's why we lurk on this forum to learn and enjoy the company with who we have a common interest..

The title of this thread pretty well covers it. I was thinking that very same thing yesterday.....as a 1/2 hour errand turned into a 250mile most of the day ride!! :D:D:D:D

Sounds like you took a wrong turn :rofl

Please keep the pics to no larger than 800 X 600.

Thanks

When I got home, the wife says...."did you get lost?"
I replied "Nope, I knew exactly where I was...and I had such a good time, I might go back tomorrow!"

Back