free website stats program I got nailed !! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

I got nailed !!

Glider it did not work here is what I got:
This user is out of bandwidth.
If this is your file, please upgrade to add more bandwidth credits to your account.

Want to store, share, and access your files online? Register for Box.net!

My local guy is taking care of getting the tire. He ouns the business and will stand behind it. He wont do it if I bring in the tire. Said you don't take your oun eggs along when you go out to eat do you? Can't blame him. He is in it to make money. The price seems fair. $196 for the tire, about 268 out the door. I trust him that makes it worth it also.

Glider it did not work here is what I got:
This user is out of bandwidth.
If this is your file, please upgrade to add more bandwidth credits to your account.

Thanks, that's what I got, was wondering if others got the same thing. The second link has the same info in it.

The 1st. link is working fine here,but I have flashplayer 10.
Goofuss69,check the last three or four numbers after the tire code,if it is only three numbers it is pre 2000.the first two numbers are the month ,the last two the year. for example 0709 would mean the tire was built in July 2009

Well I dropped the bike off yesterday, and I will pick it up in the morning. Thanks again for all the help and comments. Til next time. Be Safe and keep the rubber side down.:cheers

Just in case anybody wants to see what a $280.00 nail looks like here it is.

Attachments

• DSC06636.JPG
    DSC06636.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 14
I got nailed a couple of years ago on my Heritage......except it wasn't a nail. It was a tine off of some farm implement. It was 4 inches long and about 3/4" wide. But the worst part was that it nailed the rear, not the front. As I ran over it the thing stood up and punctured the sidewall in the rear as I rolled by at 60mph. They go down fast when you poke a big hole in the side. No other damage, I got her stopped OK. Added a $110 tow to that $200 tire on that day! I asked the dealer to save it for me, I thought about putting in on my vest to remind me how fast things can happen!

Back