free website stats program I Double Dare Anyone..... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Double Dare Anyone.....

I take it for what it is, a piece of junk. Wonder if he would sell the springer though minus the junk

that puts me in mind of a new kinda rat bike .like these.
amf_sporty.jpg

[BR]
ez07.jpg

[BR]
scrappy01.jpg

later roaddawg4life

I don't know if it needs plant food or bug spray, but somebody is way out in left field. A few fries short of a happy meal.:bigsmiley32:

...to come up with some pics that will top these for the MOST mods on one bike!
Me and my wife went to a weekly ride event that is put on every Sunday, and while there this past Sunday, we seen THIS! This event will draw about 400 people and almost as many Harleys, its put on by the local Classic Rock radio station and the Local Harley stealer. Its a fantastic gig. Anyway, we were chillin' and looking at all the bike and stuff when THIS pulled in the parking lot! The entire group went into dis-belief at what they were looking at. :6: What it IS (or was) exactly is an 2003 Aniversery Edition Springer!!!! Almost brought a tear to my eye to see that this bike was "de-faced" in such a terrible way. :17: The rider has to actually STEP THROUGH the tat to get on the bike!
So, I took pictures because I thought NO ONE would believe it or be able to picture in their mind what I was trying to explain.
**WARNING** May be PAINFUL to the eyes!

100_2087.jpg

100_2089.jpg

100_2088.jpg

100_2090.jpg

100_2091.jpg

As Gomer Pyle would say "shame shame shame shame shame shame!" bigsmiley6:

isn't that a startrek quote not a starwars.

May the force be with you:29:

They're not the same show?:bigsmiley6:

Damn.
Some guy desecrates an American Icon like a Springer... and I get shat on for a poor geek movie quote.

I better stick to bikes and babes.:bananapowerslide:
Giggety, Giggety...Oh Yeah!

Back