free website stats program Hurricane Check In | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hurricane Check In

Y'all seem to have forgotton about the gumbo. :p

No Sir! I aint forgot about the Gumbo! I was waiting to see if the Salt Springs Biketoberfest date gets off the ground. The Feb. event is a must Gumbo event. When the time gets closer, I'll get with you about the size of pot you'll need. I can probably mail one of mine to Salt Springs for you to use. Then mail it back home. At any rate we'll figure it out.

As I checke the radar it looked like Jacksonville was going to be under a band for hours. It was all yellow....the color of Loctite.

All squared away here. Just waiting on the event.:D

No Sir! I aint forgot about the Gumbo! I was waiting to see if the Salt Springs Biketoberfest date gets off the ground. The Feb. event is a must Gumbo event. When the time gets closer, I'll get with you about the size of pot you'll need. I can probably mail one of mine to Salt Springs for you to use. Then mail it back home. At any rate we'll figure it out.

As I checke the radar it looked like Jacksonville was going to be under a band for hours. It was all yellow....the color of Loctite.

Did I hear Gumbo:p Glad you are OK, it has been raining off and on all day here, No big problems, All ya all on the coast BE careful tonight and thru Wednesday

I know how you feel Joe. After the storm of '93 if you looked at the paper or watched the news Ceder Key was the only town that was talked about. We were refered to as the rest of the Big Bend Area.

Still have lights and no damage. Mostly some rain and wind gust to around 50 mph. Storm has stalled out for the past several hours. Hopefully he will get to moving again.

8:20 this morning. A few leaves and small limbs.

Attachments

• 100_0894.jpg
    100_0894.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_0895.jpg
    100_0895.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_0897.jpg
    100_0897.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 20
Hey, nice looking spread Joe! Thanks for the pics. Living here in the desert makes all those 'green shots' look pretty inviting! Glad you're safe and sound!

Back