free website stats program Hurricane Check In | Harley Davidson Forums

Hurricane Check In

J

Jack Klarich

Hoping you ALL are safe and prepared, Check in with Any problems we might be able to help with, God be with ALL in the path

If it don't change track it will cross right across my front porch. Almost the same track as Katrina. We made it thru that one and all I can say is BRING IT!!!

If it don't change track it will cross right across my front porch. Almost the same track as Katrina. We made it thru that one and all I can say is BRING IT!!!

You take care Joe, We got some riding and talking to do:s

Hoping you ALL are safe and prepared, Check in with Any problems we might be able to help with, God be with ALL in the path

Excellent sentiment, Jack! Sometimes we get so wrapped up in riding and maintaining our bikes, we forget about the other important stuff going on in the world. Here's hoping everyone emerges safe and sound with minimal property damage.

Looks like we may have dodged another bullet here in Suwannee. Joe we that live on the coast seem to share the same mindset--Bring It! Let me know about your Biketoberfest plans. Don

Living on the coast (about 20' from the beach) in Naples and we got very little wind and not much rain hoping for the same up the north gulf coast areas.

Back