free website stats program Hows your weather? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hows your weather?

Fairly pleasant here today a wee bit of sun not too much wind and I was at work however car still turning light grey after a week on the road still too much salt on the roads

Brian

5 degrees out this morning.It feels like it's been a tough winter,but when I think about it,I've just been spoiled with too many light winters around here(Chicagoland).In the 60's when I was growing up,I seem to remember we always had a lot of snow,and sub zero temps.

Hi of 40 here today got to ride a little bit snow and ice storm coming in this evening supposed to do it till Monday have fun at bike week wish I was going

80* and beautiful here today, and we might get some freezing rain and 20* tomorrow night. Texas is the only place where you can experience all 4 seasons in a 24 hour span :p

"SPRING" Where Art Thou? :dknow 4* This morning, still a yard full of snow, predicting 6" to 10" Sunday I still ache from shoveling the last snow. :newsmile09: Oh well DST starts in 8 day's that's a little progress toward brighter day's. :bigsmiley25:

Back