free website stats program Hows your weather? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hows your weather?

Was supposed to be 53 yesterday.When it was raining all afternoon,with fog,it got up to 38 by 3pm.So I knew the weather report wasn't panning out.Then, after sunset, around 6pm,it was 48.At least seeing temp.'s in the 40's and longer days are encouraging.

75* yesterday. Did a charity ride to raise money for MDA. It was called the Frosty Balz ride cause its usually a little chilly this time of year, but was a gorgeous day for a good cause yesterday. Another beautiful day today, but I screwed up my back real bad and might be out of the saddle for a little while. This getting old stuff ain't worth a darn :(

80 degrees and raining at the moment, last week was awesome! Low 60's in the morning and 70's in the afternoon! I'm hoping winter in South Florida isn't over just yet!

Had a good week last week with 2 days low 60 and one day of 50 got to ride a little bit...but next 7 days forecast not looking to good

Bright sunny day, not a cloud in the sky, but it is only three degrees!!:newsmile062: I don't know how much more of this winter that I can handle.:bigsmiley19:

I live in Michigan. COLD!! WINDY!! DAMP!! BOOORRRRING!
plus, I can't get the Wiffee to move!:small3d012:

Back