free website stats program Hows your weather? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hows your weather?

We had -12 yesterday, and of course, my internet was out all day. :( Now I am working and too busy to read up. Just popped in for a peek. :D My buddies near Snowshoe Mtn in WV posted -20 on FB! Windchill of -52 for them. Cancelled his ski classes.

You all try to stay warm.

Had -12 yesterday 01-06-14 & -10 this am 01-07-14 schools were automatically called for (2)days but all ADULTS still go to work . Just a comment - latest pole about nice people in the U.S. had Ohio last- guess we can blame in on the weather for (4)months - HAHA .

really depressing,gale force wind blew me off of workshop roof where I was/fixing loose tiles, fell in pile of (EDIT) that Leo had just dumped and as I got up another blast of wind blew a clothes prop down which hit me on the head cutting it open. Come on spring.

Please read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Drove in to work this morning with 5" new snow with freezing rain on top of that - rt.30 was worst I ever seen it with trucks hung up everywhere @ 7:30 am Wooster , Ohio .

I passed 2 Zamboni's today on my way in, they had the high nice and shiny. :bigsmiley25:

Back