free website stats program Hows your weather? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hows your weather?

could be worse...

Yes, it was a rather chilly December. The coldest on record since 1899. We got about 5" of snow today with our "heat wave" of -14C. Really nice after the past week where the high temps were around -30C with -39C at night and windchills in the -46C range.
And in the middle of this the clutch decided it was time to show me how worn out it is on my '02 Grand Am. To make things worse, the bolts on the subframe are seized so now it's my project car. Car shopping in -30C weather was just not fun but showed me how good the replacement is at starting.

30 & windy today, but temps dropping by the minute. Projecting "0" by Monday with sub-zero wind chills...I'm breaking out the thermals.

30 & windy today, but temps dropping by the minute. Projecting "0" by Monday with sub-zero wind chills...I'm breaking out the thermals.

They are saying a low of -9 with out wind chill Tuesday......BRRR

Right now 28 f storm moving in tonight predicting 8 to 12 in. of snow with steadly dropping temps to a low of 12 below by Mon. morn. brrrrrrrrrr... here in southeastern IL.

Finally a warm day! 29 degrees, and our total amount of snow for this winter is.......132 inches....man, I can't wait til spring!

Yesterday was 58 for the high, rode for about an hour just cuz! It's been lousy and tonight the low will be 19...brrrr!

43 degree right now 3 to 5in snow by midnite high tomorrow 0 with wind chill -30 to -40 on monday

Well let's see. I just went out and shoveled 6 inch's of snow from my driveway only to turn around and see an inch and a half of snow on my driveway :(. If I told you how I feel about the weather I'd put on Vacation

Due to posting regulations I can only put it like this.......it has a negative wind coefficient

Back