free website stats program How to tell if ECM is set stock | Harley Davidson Forums

How to tell if ECM is set stock

Twinkie07

I bought this 2007 Street Bob and it has a set of V&H Big Radius pipes and open air cleaner.How can I tell if it has a download in it on what download it has?
I am putting the V&H Fuelpak on and need to find this info out.
thanks

You can check with a dealer and see if they can find the service records for that bike. If it was done at a dealer, they will record it and I've heard you can lookup the records at any dealership

Good question. I've been told that you can only find out what the service history is at the dealership if it is where the service took place. I scratched my head and kind of didn't believe it... Seems like it would be a realistically low cost implementation and a great service to the community.

HD service records are available to all dealers in North America. I found that out when I broke down in New Orleans. They inputted my vin# and the full repair history came up on the screen.

Called the dealer that put the pipes on.They had records of the pipes but not what download they used.:(
NOW WHAT :newsmile040:

But they charge $85 per hr to check it plus it is a 50 mile trip there

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't the fuel pak have a usb cable and software for your computer that will show you your current sensors?

Back