free website stats program How to Roast A Moderator | Page 156 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to Roast A Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt and grit spread on the road so the bike stays in the shed the wheel chains are back in the car for the next 6 months in case things change suddenly and i need them
i don't expect serious amounts of the white stuff for at least another month however best to be prepared

Brian

Amen to that, Dont know why I put up with the cold and S--- for so many years before moving to Florida where I can Pester HD DON, Hoople and Boodeen:p

I travelled the world for 25 years with the British army and have been to many places and seen many things but my heart was always here
sometimes when i get to the top of the hill i stop for a moment and look around and see all of my home area and i think i am lucky to live in such a wonderful place
and at those moments dog seems to sense something in me and comes close and sits by me till i am ready to move on
today we sat for a few moments at the top of the cliff looking across the to the other side of the inlet watching the local stag who was watching us to see if we were of danger to him
the weather is perhaps not so good here but everything else is just great

Brian

I travelled the world for 25 years with the British army and have been to many places and seen many things but my heart was always here
sometimes when i get to the top of the hill i stop for a moment and look around and see all of my home area and i think i am lucky to live in such a wonderful place
and at those moments dog seems to sense something in me and comes close and sits by me till i am ready to move on
today we sat for a few moments at the top of the cliff looking across the to the other side of the inlet watching the local stag who was watching us to see if we were of danger to him

Brian

That my friend is the true sign of being home! I was born and raised in the mountains and when I go back I have the same sense of calm. Dad always said, "you can take the boy off of the mountain but you cant take the mountain out of the boy". Thought it was silly when I was small. Not silly.

Kinda but I don't shed as much!

Actually we save our Mals brushed out fur and send it to a processor that spins it into yarn. We then have keepsakes made that we gift to friends and family for birthdays and holidays. The process removes all the dander and make the yard hypo-allergenic.

Joy, chime in... Would you like some Malamute yarn? No quilts though. Because of the type of fur they have, the quilt would be too warm to stay under for any length of time!

SD, A good warm quilt would be nice this time of year! :D

i guess we have this thread to ourselves Jack.... they must have poor Sledog in that little room with the lights......then there is Joy with that razor standing behind saying "it's ok we are all friends here" poor guy. i was starting to like him, he is a dog lover

Lorne, don't worry, we provide eye protection for all the lights. :p Oh yeah, it's a Swiss Army knife.....not a razor. :lolrolling

Brian

Brian, I know that feeling of which you speak! It is the greatest feeling in the world. :)

Last edited:
hey Jack how are the pain killers tonight? just wondering if we should ... well you know...:21::bigsmiley10::bigsmiley10:

hey Jack how are the pain killers tonight? just wondering if we should ... well you know...:21::bigsmiley10::bigsmiley10:

Not doing a good job any more, The Workers Comp Dr said I was not in pain this is the same guy that pulled on my bad leg, bet he doesn't do that again:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back