free website stats program How to Roast A Moderator | Page 154 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to Roast A Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess we have this thread to ourselves Jack.... they must have poor Sledog in that little room with the lights......then there is Joy with that razor standing behind saying "it's ok we are all friends here" poor guy. i was starting to like him, he is a dog lover

i guess we have this thread to ourselves Jack.... they must have poor Sledog in that little room with the lights......then there is Joy with that razor standing behind saying "it's ok we are all friends here" poor guy. i was starting to like him, he is a dog lover

We are always watching.....:s

Better be careful Bodeen they already got SledDog tonight. Right jack ? Right? Tell 'em about the colors Jack --- the colors.

I think they got Jack.

again!! last time they shaved his head. but joy wanted more material to knit with so this is why Jack has his mustache, they think the hair is finer and and more expensive ... that way its calm on HDtalking :D there needs to be a sacrifice sometimes

You fellas seem a little edgy. These arn't the droids you want move on.

I think they got Jack.

again!! last time they shaved his head. but joy wanted more material to knit with so this is why Jack has his mustache, they think the hair is finer and and more expensive ... that way its calm on HDtalking :D there needs to be a sacrifice sometimes

I am still here lurking in the shadows, They will never get the Stashe:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back