free website stats program How much? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How much?

Get a used one and get it paid for. Then start trading up. After you get the first couple of them paid for it gets real easy.

How much can I expect to spend on one of these bikes if I were to look at the middle of the road one? I really think that these are far out of my price range but I thought that I would just ask and see if anyone knew. Thanks!

Well, mine wasn't cheap at $15700CAD but it had been already lowered front & rear, front end chromed, stage 1 done, 2 windshields incl., lots of chrome covers and things and 13000kms. on it. Got mine used in Aug/07 and expect it to last a long long time.

Tom

Used touring bikes can be picked up for less than $15k. I see them all the time, you just have to shop around. Don't be affraid of a used bike. Let the PO take the hit in depreciation. There is a ton of newer used bikes on the market, and HD do not hold the value they once did. Still better than most of the others out there, but still less than they would have 5 years ago.

I know all of you Harley guys are gonna bust my chops but not everyone can afford a new Ultra Classic or even a used one, so give a guy a break. I had to scrimp and save a long time and beg my wife big time before I got my Ultra Classic. There is an old saying that "As long as you are having fun there is no bad motorcycles.."

We aren't that type of a site. Everyone here understands that and will help out wherever they can even if it isn't a harley you ride. It's just that the info is geared towards a harley and not others so much.

I know all of you Harley guys are gonna bust my chops but not everyone can afford a new Ultra Classic or even a used one, so give a guy a break. I had to scrimp and save a long time and beg my wife big time before I got my Ultra Classic. There is an old saying that "As long as you are having fun there is no bad motorcycles.."

Hi RCHilton,maybe on other site do that,but we dont care what your bike,HDT open for all riders and whatever your bike we glad see you join with us,we all family here and try to response any question when we have an answer.Chops are bike's too and they are great bikes. No one should be made to feel less about whatever they ride.So enjoy your stay here.

Back