free website stats program How much do you pay for insurance? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

How much do you pay for insurance?

Man I have to say the prices you pay for insurance is crazy!
I'm 46 ride a road king and have no tickets and all that.
I use Geico and have a 500.00 detuctable 100/300 and all the other stuff as well. I only pay are you ready???
135.00 a year

I had Geico on my 2006 Sportster 1200 Custom. Paid about $16.50 a month. When I bought the 2007 Heritage it went to $40.00. I was told it was because of the cost of the model. I got my policy through Progressive for $32.50 a month. I figure it's not too bad for a 58 year old fart.

I pay £484.(max. no-claim) a year as there was no other than HD insurance willing to touch the bike because of the bike not being rated in the UK yet and over £15,000.

I pay $335.00 per year full coverage for my Nightster w/ Progressive, my wifes Honda 750 is >$100 per year for basic. This is in California. We were quoted as much as $150 per month for both from some insurance companies...boy did we have a laugh when we heard that.:laugh

Progressive will give you a quote on their web site.
Just fill in the blanks and they tell you how much.

I am 60, took the Rider's Edge course and have an 07 Wide Glide. With $500 deductible mine runs $588 a year for full coverage in Houston Texas. I also haven't had a ticket in over 35 years but they only count the last three in Texas.

You need to take into consideration how your insurance company will treat you (if there is an accident or claim made on policy). Sometimes smiling voices on the phone are intimidating or arrogant as soon as a claim is made. Is saving a buck or two really that important when their customer service won't perform their obligations?......And no I am not in the insurance business!

i have mine through dairyland ins. and pay about 365.00 a year, full coverage on 2007 wide glide, getting winter discount.clean driving record too.......so far lol.:s

Back