free website stats program How many miles? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How many miles?

My '04 has 36,000 kms (22,500 m) in 4 summers, and for the most part runs well. New rear tire last year, and a couple of minor glitches, but mostly pretty good.
Rod:cheers

4100 miles , 07 U.C. purchased in July. had to replace the trip set button but other than that!!!!!!!!

My 2000 Road King classic, has done 1900 miles, still on the original battery 7years 9months on. I do all my own servicing and it has never missed a beat. I have ridden it three years across France and Spain, and one year to the bike rally in Faro Portugal. 50 to the gallon, up untill I recently had it Triked. Best motorcycle I have ever owned, I have owned BSAs, Royal Enfields, AJS, Sunbeam S7, Honda, Susuki and befor my HD, I owned a Kawasaki VN1500 that was a good bike too.

John.

The twincam is great, harley came out of the dark ages when they came out with this engine, quality, workmanship and dependability are great. Go get your new bike you'll be wondering why you waited so long.:ap

I have a 2006 HD ElectraGlide...88 cu/5 speed...I have aprox 20000 miles over the last 2 years....darn comfortable, and all trouble free miles so far....

Back