free website stats program How many miles on your TC 88 or 96 ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How many miles on your TC 88 or 96 ?

Got just over 5000 on my '07 Ultra from the previous owner. I've put about 300 on it since I bought it. No complaints other than the fried thighs everyone complains about. Had just over 6000 on my '07 FXDC. The Harley shop got a great bike with that trade in. I hope it does its new owner proud. I know I'm enjoying riding in luxury on the Ultra! WOW! What a difference!

24000 miles on my 05 Softail and 23000 on my 07 FLHX. No problems except heat on the 96" motor which I solved with new cams.

I have 40,000 on my 07 rk and she runs like a top.I'm running syn3 in everything and keep up with services religiously.Ride on,

I have 40,000 on my 07 rk and she runs like a top.I'm running syn3 in everything and keep up with services religiously.Ride on,

Much better choices in oils than syn 3 and usually for less money too. Also not a synthetic but a semi synthetic refined from crude oil and furnished by Hugo Chavez.

Back