free website stats program How Many Miles on Your Harley? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Many Miles on Your Harley?

15,000 since June 07 on my 03 Softail Standard. She had 5,000 on her when I got her and she just turn over 20,000 last week.

102,000 miles on my 1988 FLTC turned FLHS. Only time the top end was off was to replace leaking base gaskets. Still runs strong and at age 63 will probably be my last but not yet. Fossil

Just a whisker short of 140,000 k or 85,000 miles on a 94 Road King . I've tried friends bikes ( Harleys ) and I must say there 's nothing like getting back in your own saddle . So at this stage looks as though it could be a lifetime arrangement .

Hmmmm....lets see...my 02 Heritage had 36 thousand and some change on the clock when I bought it 19 months ago. The motor was rebuilt shortly after purchase but I dont know at what mileage it went.....blew two quarts of oil out the air cleaner while in transit with a passenger....she wasnt happy. The odometer now reads close to or a bit over 62,000. Besides the motor rebuild, I've had the stator and voltage regulator replaced, the ignition switch, the rear hub on the custom rims, and a few other odds and ends. I'll be keeping this scoot as long as possible because my wallet wont let me get another....

Later,
2002SilverSurfer

Had a little over 50,000 on my 04 ultra traded it for an 08 on July 1st. Have 8,800 on the new one and it is laid up for the winter.

Got an 06 SG, just around 22k on the meter. Bought it a year ago and I've done 10k on it. Loving every second. Thinking about having a big bore done to it (just waiting for the money to drop in :D )

Only 1624 miles (2614km) on my FXDB. My '99 FXDX had 80000 odd km whenI traded her and my '91 FXR had 100000miles when I traded her. When to trade? When the mood takes me. Hopefully less often these days! I traded my '07 FLSTSC at 8000km.

Back