free website stats program how long till snow any bets on how much more riding time we got | Harley Davidson Forums

how long till snow any bets on how much more riding time we got

What's the problem with snow? When I flew radio control airplanes, I put skis on the wheels during the winter. It actually made it easier to land...didn't need to line up on the runway.

So, what do you think? An in-line snowmobile??

Or, I'll just get those spiked snow tires.

Guess I've got the bug...

Snow? Whats that?Is that the funny white stuff?
Here in sunny Queensland the winter temp.is maybe 19-22 degrees C.

(Of course the summer is a different story)

may two weeks i think if you dont mind the rain what you think washington
I am in Carson City Nevada right in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada's and we have snow forcasted over the weekend. It was 80 degrees here 2 days ago. Its crazy but riding is only going to get harder for a few months.

I am in Carson City Nevada right in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada's and we have snow forcasted over the weekend. It was 80 degrees here 2 days ago. Its crazy but riding is only going to get harder for a few months.

Well you can just keep it out there !! lol. NOT even ready for winter to start!!!!

I've only had my bike since early August. Believe me, if I could ride in the snow I would. Maybe a couple riding weeks left here in Michigan. The forcast said 62 today. I said great, I'll ride to work. Heck, I had to scrape my cages windows to move it out of the driveway at 6:00am so I deceided to drive the cage to work.

Back