free website stats program Horn Relocation? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Horn Relocation?

I've had my Lenale now for a few months. It works great. I use it all the time at those long traffic lights.

There's supposed to be a new and improved model of the fan out now.

I had a friend ask Lenale some questions through fleabay.....seems to be the only place he sells them. He was more concerned about telling us about himself instead of answering the questions. Very simple questions....have there been any improvements in the last year, how does it hold-up in the wet weather, how does the warranty work, what kind of tests are performed........things like that.

I had a friend ask Lenale some questions through fleabay.....seems to be the only place he sells them. He was more concerned about telling us about himself instead of answering the questions. Very simple questions....have there been any improvements in the last year, how does it hold-up in the wet weather, how does the warranty work, what kind of tests are performed........things like that.

Hmmm, never been that way with me. He has always been very helpful with me. Even sent me parts that I lost (for free). Anyhow the fan runs great. Cycles plenty of hot air off the heads.

You are right thought that his store is only on Ebay and that is the best place to buy it, since if you buy it thru another reseller you may not get all the papers on tech support.

Back