free website stats program Hogtune Speakers | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hogtune Speakers

I installed a couple of the hidden antennas on different peoples bikes. This was about 4 years ago and I heard mixed reviews.

I have tried two types of hidden antennas. The first one was a powered amplified antenna. The second was a piece of tape. I prefer the tape style no power wire to have to hook up. Both about $35.00 on eBay.

I have tried two types of hidden antennas. The first one was a powered amplified antenna. The second was a piece of tape. I prefer the tape style no power wire to have to hook up. Both about $35.00 on eBay.

I put the tape style on my Street Glide and love it. Seems to have as good of reception as the whip antenna did, even on the weather channels. Plus, it cleans up the rear of the bike. Pretty easy install once the front fairing is off. Just sticks up under where the windshield goes on the inner fairing.

On the Hog-tunes, I installed just the speakers and noticed a significant improvement in the sound. After listening for awhile however, I think the amp might be a good accessory to have at highway speeds. Just my opinion since I like to "crank it up" at times.

Just installed the AMP and new front and rear speakers in my friends Ultra. I must say the install was a breeze. The sound was great. It has been a while since I priced car audio equipment so at 1st I thought the price was high. But after looking around crutchfield i see the price isn't bad. I would recommend them.

I installed a system from biketronics on my 09 electra standard. Sony stereo and Hog tune speakers. Very good sound! I also love the USB port in the front of the stereo for the flash drive.

I broke down and bought 4 Hogtunes speakers with the amp. Installed the rear speakers first and immediately noticed a HUGE improvement over stock. Then I changed out the fronts and played all 4 speakers without the amp hooked up. Sounded great, much better than stock. Then I wired in the amp....wow, did it add a great depth to the music, thumpin' bass and great tweets. I'm very impressed with the system. The instructions are so simple that even a cavemen could do it. IMO, well worth the $$.

Happy to see it worked out for you.My only problem after having them for a year now is remembering to turn them down at the stoplights.Those kiddies dont realy need to hear Kid Rocks EXPLICIT versions.

I put a pair of HT speakers on my RG during the winter. One became defective in the last 2 months. I emailed Pez (the HT owner) and ordered an amp, and he's replacing my broken speaker with a set of the newer (upgraded, apparently 20% louder) models for min cost....
Great cust service.

Back