free website stats program Hogtune Speakers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hogtune Speakers

I installed all 8 speakers with the amp. No comparison at all. Best sound I have heard on a bike, especially for the cost.

I looked at HD online for these speakers and couldn't find them for an '09 Ultra. Anyone willing to point me in the right direction here? I like music while I ride (especially through an iPod) but the stock speakers just don't cut it. Thanks in advance.

Seems like quite a few folks went all the way and got the amp in addition to the speakers. The original poster said he just wanted to do the speakers so I feel like it's time to readdress the original question.

On a scale of one to ten with the stock speakers being a one and the full speaker/amp upgrade being a ten, I think replacing the speakers alone still falls around a six or seven. If it's within your budget to do the whole thing with amp AND speakers it'll sound fantastic. Speakers alone still sounds really good and is one of the best "bang for the bucks" mods you can do for your bike.

Thank you, I'll let you know what I decide to go with. If I have to pull the outer fairing (again) I'll probably do the amp at the same time but we'll see how deep the pockets are at the time.

Thanks everyone for your input. Sounds like Hogtunes are worth the money. Just ordered a set of the new and improved Hogtunes that came out this year.
Got mine on ebay for $92.50 with free delivery in the U.S.

PLAYS 20% LOUDER THAN PREVIOUS MODEL

NEW OVERSIZED "HYBRID" MAGNET ASSEMBLY

NEW TWEETER FOR BETTER MID/HIGH PRESENCE

So you didn't see this eBay warning on their website? EBAY WARNING!

Up until recently, if a Hogtunes product purchased direct from us had an issue requiring service, we would send the customer a replacement and ask that the bad product be destroyed and discarded on our behalf. We did this to avoid the high duties and brokerage charges to get the goods back into Canada, and felt this was the best service we could possibly offer.

It has come to our attention that some of these bad products may have made their way onto auction type sites such as EBAY. We have seen things such as "not sure if it works" or "no wire harness" in the suspect product descriptions.

Please be advised that as per Hogtunes warranty policy, the warranty is for the original purchaser only and is not transferable. Buying and selling on sites such as EBAY should be, and normally is a pleasant experience, but in some cases, if things look to good to be true, it becomes BUYER BEWARE!

So you didn't see this eBay warning on their website? EBAY WARNING!

Up until recently, if a Hogtunes product purchased direct from us had an issue requiring service, we would send the customer a replacement and ask that the bad product be destroyed and discarded on our behalf. We did this to avoid the high duties and brokerage charges to get the goods back into Canada, and felt this was the best service we could possibly offer.

It has come to our attention that some of these bad products may have made their way onto auction type sites such as EBAY. We have seen things such as "not sure if it works" or "no wire harness" in the suspect product descriptions.

Please be advised that as per Hogtunes warranty policy, the warranty is for the original purchaser only and is not transferable. Buying and selling on sites such as EBAY should be, and normally is a pleasant experience, but in some cases, if things look to good to be true, it becomes BUYER BEWARE!

Yes I had seen the warning. The auction is from a reputable dealer and has excellent feedback. I am not worried. Thanks though for the heads up.

Big difference. I swapped them in my SG when you see the size of the stock magnet compared to these you'll be amazed. The sound is great and you can leave the volume down.

Thank you, I'll let you know what I decide to go with. If I have to pull the outer fairing (again) I'll probably do the amp at the same time but we'll see how deep the pockets are at the time.
I agree, these seem to be one of the biggest bang for the bucks, was thinking of doing this over the 4th of July weekend. Like B-1B said as long as front fairing is off. I was thinking of putting the hidden antenna inside the fairing also. Any feed back on how this effects the radio? How easy is it to mount (does it mount or float?)? What do you do with the hole in the tour pak? Or is it better to just get a shorty?

Hope I didn't side track this thread!

Back