free website stats program HOG membership ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

HOG membership ?

i am in my 4th yr. have been a road captain for over a yr. and been on and have led some great rides. lots of social events and wonderful friends-almost family. leading a ride this aug to ont. from mid atlantic coast. better than most other clubs or organiztions. we get points instead of discounts but they add from just stopping at the dealership to attending a meeting. will be using my best western discount for canada and laughing about it. good deal all the way around.

Local dealer here offers an annual, one-day special 20% off parts/merchandize to the membership of the local HOG chapter. Need to be National HOG member to join local chapter.
Some insurance companies offer discounts for membership in groups, HOG included. For me, this benefit alone takes care of more than membership cost.

I received this "free" with my 09 FLHX purchase...have not used it to date and wondering what you all think about renewing and what have you used it for.

I am a "Lifetime" member: You must be a national member if you want to join a local chapter, of which I do belong... I enjoy riding with other members as we do overnights, dinner rides, charity rides as well as day trips. We ride with safety in mind which is a big point to me...

now that i have a dresser, i'm going to join for sure, just getting my money right, wife needs leathers and such, money, money, money...
i have 4 friends in local chapter, i live 1.5 miled from dealership.

approx. 5 dealers went under in ny, nj .. area..so now the hog chapter is disbanded,,wonder what happens with the money in treasury,,i think it goes back to dealer,,so i guess it pays to get that money spent fast and use it for the members before,,,,,ohh well you get the pict,,,i only hope no more go under!!:(

I've read where Best Western motels gives HOG members a discount. Also read that BW treats HOG member great giving them towels to clean their bikes in the morning and parking at the front door so the desk can keep an eye on your ride. I plan to try a BW on a 4 days ride next summer.

Back