free website stats program HOG membership ? | Harley Davidson Forums

HOG membership ?

Redman

I received this "free" with my 09 FLHX purchase...have not used it to date and wondering what you all think about renewing and what have you used it for.

Got mine free too (w/new SG) & the best benefit to me is the discount. Our dealer gives 15% off parts & accessories w/HOG card holder(s). Don't know if I'll re-new a/o yet (time to decide), but might attend some of the events to see if it's worth the $$$.

Recieved mine free also in '08. Member ever since. I enjoy the magazine & am planning to attend some state rallies. Don't think it costs that much,especially compared to other things I belong to (Masons & Shriners). So I'll probably stay a member.

Depends on whether if you are talking about local or national. I belong to both and enjoy the local HOG chapter.

Local chapter requires you to belong to National Hog before you join. Belonging to national Hog can get you a better deal on rentals if you go on a trip and want to rent a bike.

Discounts will pay for it and local chapter membership fee's easy and their are some solid riders in the groups you might enjoy getting together with for rides sometimes. The fee's promote rider safty & biking so it's a no-brainer.

I agree with Chopper on this we have a great local chapter,that do some good rides and the friends you make is worth every penny.

Worth the price, usually a discount at the home dealer and some times out and about you can get a discount by showing your HOG card.

I vote for joining a local chapter also. You will like some and not the others but there is some good times to be had .

Our dealer doesn't do any discount. Have only found a couple of dealers while we were travelling that offered a discount. I always ask though. I enjoy the road atlas while travelling. You never know if your going to need to find a dealer.

Back