free website stats program Hog Members | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hog Members

How many current and life members why and why not

Member for the last 2 years or so. Decent group of guys and gals. (plus we have a Christmas party and usually win enough gift cards to ATLEAST make up for what I spend on membership fees. ):s

Hey, I ran across this link in while on HOG which is a trip planner (I think it is Beta), which works with Bing and GPS...which would be a nice focal point for planning rides among HD/HOG members...tell me what you think for synchronizing rider groups?

Harley-Davidson - Ride Planner

Current member for 10 years now. Enjoy supporting our local chapter and meeting new and old owners.

Let the 1yr membership you receive when you buy expire and didn't renew, i see no real benfit to it just my opinion. Ride with alot of HOG members thou.

RK

I joined the local HOG group when I bought my bike. Thought it would fun. The people were nice and had a lot of laughs but when they got on their bikes it was like it was a race to the next restroom. I ride a bit slower and try to relax and enjoy the scenery. The "hurry up" mode is a big turn-off for me.

Got the first year free by buying a bike. I just joined for 3 more years. I belong to Simi Valley HOG in Moorpark CA where I live. I have a great time riding with the chapter. I have met some really nice folks and because safety is number 1 in our chapter, it makes riding a lot of fun. I suppose I may have some of these folks as friends for a long time. Riding alone is fun too and when you are a HOG member, you can do both.

I wish we had your dealer near us, our's doesn't give discounts, at least that's what they told us. Maybe I have to join thier local to get it, but they didn't mention that when I asked.
I did get a 10% discount in Gettysburg, Pa on a parts puchase because occasionaly they give Police & Firefighters a break. And they aren't even my local dealer, although they are only about 10 minutes futrher to go to if we go north from where we live as opposed to going south to the dealer that has sold us 4 bikes over the years.

Gettysburg doesn't give a discount to HOG members but they do have a customer loyalty card which is great!! The points add up fast and you can cash them in for CASH! It is very nice to go spend 100.00 and not lay out a dime.
I am a National HOG member and I am the editor for the Gettysburg HOG Chapter. They are a great group of people who would do anything for you. We have some great rides and events. Check us out some time you may just have some fun!!!

Been a member of the national since 94. Great coverage (with towing) and really like the two mags you get 9 times a year.

Back