free website stats program Hog Members | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hog Members

Got a free one-year national membership and joined my local HOG chapter last year when I bought my 09 Road Glide. Renewed both memberships this year. Enjoy the HOG magazine and the local HOG riders.

Current member. Renew annually as I don't want to spend the money up front for a life membership.

Member since 08. Runs out in 11.

I like the people and the rides for the most part. I was new to this area so it was a good way to meet people.

Bought one when I bought my first HD, got a free one with my new ride. Nothing against it, but see no real benefit for me personally, so non renew for me. Not sayin you shouldn't, Just no reason for me. Ride safe.

When I first got my Sporty thought about joining, but I am in the middle of two chapters Ventura and Simi Valley...about 30 min ride one night a month, inconvenient for me to attend (on the same nights I bowl).

Quite honestly, membership in organizations was something I did early on even competitively...when I did something every night...Lions Club, MSF training, Bicycle Club, Senior Citizens Meals on Wheels, Guide Dogs for the Blind, Adult/Junior Bowling, NRA membership w/ Local Rod & Gun Club...the list goes on and on...! When I moved to SoCal I was finally able to pare things down a bit...but do volunteer (or get volunteered :s ) but who knows, a HOG membership sounds appealing, so maybe this year will be the right time, I rarely do things "casually". :D

I never renewed it after the first year. Nice bunch of guys but I prefer to ride alone or with my wife behind me. Never been a pack rider I'm afraid.

Been a (national) member since 2006, renew yearly. Haven't joined a local since my "free" local ran out 1 year after I bought the scoot. Never did any functions with them, as I was active duty and gone alot, now I am a shift worker + an American Legion Rider. I renew the HOG membership for the magizine, insurance discount (10% thru dairyland, :small3d036:which more than pays for the membership), the free ($100) of road side assistance (which I have used to get from the side of the road in the middle of nowhere in front of a prison with a blown tire, to a town with a hotel), if/when I go to a HOG rally, and in case I want to join a local in the future, etc....... I have a hard time meeting with groups on there meetings, and functions with my work schedule, but I try to at least go the the monthly American Legion Rider's meeting, and some functions.:newsmile061:

Back