free website stats program history of this web site | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

history of this web site

Oh no it's just like a Terminator movie..(in my best Arnold voice )..."Ahhh GLIDER has become self aware..He decided my Harleys future in a nanosecond".....

This has been very interesting reading, I didn't know the history until tonight. I too have gained much knowledge since I joined this site, and truly enjoy the comments without having to worry about some off the wall rude reply or profanity.... So for you new readers, remember don't use bad language, or you will be..... "Up an unsanitary tributary, without means of propulsion" :D

This has been very interesting reading, I didn't know the history until tonight. I too have gained much knowledge since I joined this site, and truly enjoy the comments without having to worry about some off the wall rude reply or profanity.... So for you new readers, remember don't use bad language, or you will be..... "Up an unsanitary tributary, without means of propulsion" :D

Well said harry!!

Back