free website stats program history of this web site | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

history of this web site

Sorry guys,but I just had to take a peak at the so-called competing site.The very first post I read was full of profanity.I read no more.It's good to be home!

It's good to be home!
Well they say "Charity begins at home" if you look at the members list people who have Donated (sad to say not NEARLY ENOUGH :dknow) have their names in Violet along with some other neat stuff and every little helps Speed from having to keep putting his hand in his own pocket to keep this forum up and running , take a look here and you'll see what I mean Harley Davidson Community Donations and all that for as little as $5 the price of a couple of beers...:drunk

Well they say "Charity begins at home" if you look at the members list people who have Donated (sad to say not NEARLY ENOUGH :dknow) have their names in Violet along with some other neat stuff and every little helps Speed from having to keep putting his hand in his own pocket to keep this forum up and running , take a look here and you'll see what I mean Harley Davidson Community Donations and all that for as little as $5 the price of a couple of beers...:drunk

As a lot of the tips and most of the help on this forum eventually results in spending less on a mechanic, contributions should be a given. (Unless you are a HD mechanic!:s)
It would be cool to have a HDTimeline members run somehow.

I've got a question...with this site not even 3yrs. old, and with over 15000+ post, does glider ever get any sleep??? lol

Back