free website stats program hill country cabins | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

hill country cabins

Lorne,
Here are a few pictures of the Koyote Ranch Motorcycle Resort and the Lone Star Motorcycle Museum just down the road. Though you may want to get an idea of what it looks like. I will defiantly stay there again when I get back to the Hill Country.
1st pic- Restaurant and store at the ranch and where you check in.
2ed pic- One of the cabins
3rd pic- Pool at the lodge
Last two pictures are of the motorcycle museum, great place to stop in and check out this guys collection of rare bikes.

Thanks Murk
i didn't realize the museum was that close. really looking forward to it. there is 4 of us now heading up together (all from work) will post some pics when we get back. dont think i want to take the laptop on this one

You will have to much to do to be downloading pic's if I can remember right it was about a 20 min ride from the ranch to the bike museum, the owner and his wife are great people. I don't know what you booked to stay in but that cabin in the picture will sleep 4 might save you some money?

You will have to much to do to be downloading pic's if I can remember right it was about a 20 min ride from the ranch to the bike museum, the owner and his wife are great people. I don't know what you booked to stay in but that cabin in the picture will sleep 4 might save you some money?

i think that is what we got, 3 beds and a futon. 170$ a night.

Murk,
Pretty much any where from Jackson to N MS. The Natchez Trace is a pretty ride too. The Trace goes from Nashville to Central MS. Only problem is 55 mph speed on The Trace.
Of course, there is the Gulfport Blow Out end of May. Rider beware that anything goes there.

Murk,
Pretty much any where from Jackson to N MS. The Natchez Trace is a pretty ride too. The Trace goes from Nashville to Central MS. Only problem is 55 mph speed on The Trace.
Of course, there is the Gulfport Blow Out end of May. Rider beware that anything goes there.
Thanks Asphalt, I've never really ridden MS just gone through a few times. Looking to ride from Florida to Harrison AR in October, so maybe MS Hill Country is Fall of 2012. I'll write MS Travel for info. Or if you have some suggestions I'll take em.

Back