free website stats program hill country cabins | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

hill country cabins

i really appreciate all the suggestions and i will post photos. (not like Jack):D

is two days enough or do we need more time?

I got there about 8pm friday night and left Sunday afternoon, got a lot of sight seeing in so you should be fine. Enjoy the Hill Country.

Man, y'all got me so excited about our upcoming trip to the Hill Country. (I thought there was only ONE "Hill Country" as far as motorcycle riding was concerned.) Wish we would have more time to spend there. Two days of easy riding to get to Round Rock, and then cruising over to Llano, down to Fredericksburg via Willow City (to see the wildflowers...hopefully), and then to Kerrville. We have friends there, but we'll be staying in a hotel or some other place as they have company all the time and we don't want to impose for more than a visit. Plan to ride Luckenbach, Blanco, and the Medina, Bandera area, and scoot over to Boerne and Gruene HD dealerships. Wish we had time to do the 3 sisters. Next time. Just two full days in the area this trip, and then two more days home.......... to cut the grass Joe:p
This will be our longest trip yet. A dream come true. Hope the weather holds out. Y'all keep those suggestions for this area coming.

Man, y'all got me so excited about our upcoming trip to the Hill Country. (I thought there was only ONE "Hill Country" as far as motorcycle riding was concerned.) Wish we would have more time to spend there. Two days of easy riding to get to Round Rock, and then cruising over to Llano, down to Fredericksburg via Willow City (to see the wildflowers...hopefully), and then to Kerrville. We have friends there, but we'll be staying in a hotel or some other place as they have company all the time and we don't want to impose for more than a visit. Plan to ride Luckenbach, Blanco, and the Medina, Bandera area, and scoot over to Boerne and Gruene HD dealerships. Wish we had time to do the 3 sisters. Next time. Just two full days in the area this trip, and then two more days home.......... to cut the grass Joe:p
This will be our longest trip yet. A dream come true. Hope the weather holds out. Y'all keep those suggestions for this area coming.

we are staying at the Koyote Ranch, looks like a good biker friendly place. will be there 20th -22 of this month. if your going to be in the area pm me and i will give you my phone number maybe meet up for a ride. looks like the sisters will be done on the 21st.:D:D:D:D:D

Wish I could ride there with you guys you'll have a great time. Flipper I just had a friend of mine today call and tell me he was down in the Round Rock area and the Blue Bonnets were weak this year not enough rain. But there's a lot more to see there so have a great and safe ride. Make sure y'all post some pic's for us poor folks that can't make the trip.

Wish I could ride there with you guys you'll have a great time. Flipper I just had a friend of mine today call and tell me he was down in the Round Rock area and the Blue Bonnets were weak this year not enough rain. But there's a lot more to see there so have a great and safe ride. Make sure y'all post some pic's for us poor folks that can't make the trip.

thanks i am taking and using the camera, pics will be posted (unlike are friend Jack). one of the guys at work has one of those vid cams so we might try to get ahold of that for a video of the sisters (the twisted ones that is). :D:D

we are staying at the Koyote Ranch, looks like a good biker friendly place. will be there 20th -22 of this month. if your going to be in the area pm me and i will give you my phone number maybe meet up for a ride. looks like the sisters will be done on the 21st.:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for that invitation Lorne. I'm afraid we will be heading out about the time you are arriving. Hope y'all have a great time and you get a T-shirt.:bigsmiley11:

Thanks for that invitation Lorne. I'm afraid we will be heading out about the time you are arriving. Hope y'all have a great time and you get a T-shirt.:bigsmiley11:

you should be missing most of the tourists over the long weekend, have a good safe ride

Lorne,
Here are a few pictures of the Koyote Ranch Motorcycle Resort and the Lone Star Motorcycle Museum just down the road. Though you may want to get an idea of what it looks like. I will defiantly stay there again when I get back to the Hill Country.
1st pic- Restaurant and store at the ranch and where you check in.
2ed pic- One of the cabins
3rd pic- Pool at the lodge
Last two pictures are of the motorcycle museum, great place to stop in and check out this guys collection of rare bikes.

Attachments

• P1030168.jpg
    P1030168.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 14
  • P1030136.jpg
    P1030136.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 14
  • P1030142.jpg
    P1030142.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 13
  • P1030152.jpg
    P1030152.jpg