free website stats program Hidden antenna | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hidden antenna

Hello Twowheelrider:D

I got a tracking number for my speakers should be here sometime this week:s

I also ordered the antenna that Glider recommended, should be here soon.:51:

Yesterday I picked up the HD service and electrical manuals so I can learn more about the bike.:p

I do have a heated garage,sorry:reyes, as soon I have all the parts am going to town:59: but I wont be able to ride it as the snow keeps acumulating............:6:

You mean someone actually still listens to AM radio? If I were to have a radio on my bike at all (next one... let me get used to riding first!)... I'd want to mount my Sirius radio onto it anyhow. Now that's music... no commercials... to heck with "old fashioned" radio!!

Where can I get a mount for my Road King..the one I seen in J&P is really expensive...over 200 dollars just for a mount....not a good pic of it ...Don't know why the cost...Thanks in advance.

The temp got up to 41 degrees today so I decided to attempt installing my speakers, hidden antenna & seat mount nut. Well, Got the speakers installed and then I noticed that the inner fairing brackets on both sides were broken. Back to the internet and ordered both from Chicago Harley. Once they come in, I can reinstall the clean outer fairing and windshield. I tested the speakers and they sound great. The old speakers would cut out if too much base was added. These rock. Wooohooo. :bigsmiley8:

Hello ToWhlRidr:D

sorry to hear about the fairing brackets being broken:52:, I guess I got lucky, all went together without incident.:)

This weekend is a motorcycle swap meet in Denver,am going to see if I can get the tourpak detach kit and a smoother seat.

if I cant find what am looking for, am hitting up ebay:panic

about the speakers , man what a difference, am very please with the sound.:57:

Hey guys, just want to warn you, hubby says that even with the hogtune speakers, he can't here them after about 110......:bigsmiley21: I hate it when he tells me things like that......scares me to death.....but nice to know the electa glide has the juice to go about as fast as you would want, huh?
:D Congrats...I think you both will enjoy the upgrades, and when we stop at lights or traffic, I can hear the tunes too.....even better.

Hello joyflyin

WOW! :bigsmiley21:

Can't hear the radio after 110 MPH:sd

I dont think am going to have that problem, I dont like to go that fast any more, my fastest speed was 125MPH on my V-rod on a dare:shock

But I will keep this one under 100!:bigsmiley8:

Back