free website stats program HID Headlight for Touring models | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

HID Headlight for Touring models

The price is better, but if the lighting improvement is THAT dramatic, it's not so much more as to not make sense at all. Not like the $500 lamp!

Why not pick one up and put it on your shovel? :newsmile01:

Hey, what are you doing on the computer, you're gonna catch it bud??? :lolrolling

$500 is insane:newsmile093:,:shock he'd only need a nickle to have more money than brains:s even $75 is a lot for a light, when you can get a good light for $12-15
i wonder are those super expensive lights bright enough to blind the drivers of oncoming traffic

$500 is insane:newsmile093:,:shock he'd only need a nickle to have more money than brains:s even $75 is a lot for a light, when you can get a good light for $12-15
i wonder are those super expensive lights bright enough to blind the drivers of oncoming traffic

unless it melts the paint off the car in front of me and sets drivers hair on fire not worth 75$

Last edited:
The price is better, but if the lighting improvement is THAT dramatic, it's not so much more as to not make sense at all. Not like the $500 lamp!

Richard,

If you're happy with your light, that's great. Can't believe the guys are being so rough on you. $75 is sure a lot better than the $500 option and I'm sure it works great.

I put the glider recommended bulb in my bike and it's a dramatic improvement, so I'm happy. However if I'd read about the $75 option you have, I might have gone with that. I knew I wanted more light and read Gliders other post first. No regrets at all, it works great.

:USA
:GEORGIASTATE

WOW! All of you guy’s complain about a $75.00 upgrade and say you’d rather pay $12.95 for a new light bulb then you go out and pay almost $400.00 for “auxiliary” lighting… spring for the HID upgrade and you wont need all that stuff. Think about it “more light without more lights”:s And before you ask the obvious question yes I do have HID lights and no their not from HD.

Back