free website stats program Heritage noise. Chapter 2. I am an idiot | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage noise. Chapter 2. I am an idiot

Not at all a moron.....I've been stumped by annoying noises numerous times in the past and I'm sure it'll happen again. Glad it's fixed, those noises are frustrating

Don't beat your self up over it. This will make you feel better.
A friend called me back in the summer and asked if there should be air coming from around his spokes. Of course I said no. (02 800 Suzuki) He said he didn't understand it. He plugged the tire before him and his brother went to Tampa and it did well. Anyway, he plugged a tube tire.....AND WENT TO TAMPA!!!:D

Happens all the time in the repair shops , customers complain of noises they cant find getting a second opinion is always a good thing and u have a good son, and u r not an idiot u have a genuine concern and pay attention to detail

Noises are always a problem. I spent a month trying to find a intermittent noise that was driving me nuts.:small3d023:
I finally found out that it was an MDA pin on my vest that had a "wheel" on it that vibrated at times.:p

My cap was raddling bad, i took a screw drive and hammer and gently bend in the metal rim on the inside of the cap, waala to more raddles. good advice. Saved me from buying a new cap, (which was on my to do list)

Back