free website stats program Help me not spoil my perfect record. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help me not spoil my perfect record.

And speaking of words I don't know if glider was making fun of me for using non clean words to express myself, let me clear this up, nip it in the bud if you will. Words I used, in my book, were not that bad....one rhymed with ham but put a d in front and the other rhymed with sappy but put a cr in front. Those are horrible words to use........give me a break. Guess some people enjoy flexing their imaginary muscles. Puhing 50 and still being told what to say or how to say it, go figure.

Let's just say this about the words you used.

You can use what ever you wish in your book but here on the forum we do not allow ANY language even the words you used.

If you find that difficult to comprehend, just say the word and I'll fix it up for you.

PS I was very serious what I said above and was not making fun of you.

qbert1963...some of us have been in your shoes with the word thing. most of us are still here, and enjoying the forum and it's rules. this is the best place to be hope you get your problem solved and can return. from someone how has had their hands slapped in the past

sticks and stones my break my bones by words will get me tossed off the best on the net.

Many decades ago, I worked on Bosch electronic fuel injection systems. One thing I learned was that you don't add anything to your wiring harness that is capable of generating a signal. I would suggest removing your garage door opener.

qbert1963, there's almost 50,000 members following the same rules. That's not some power trip, it is simply how it works better than any other site. It is just better to say No Language than have a list of words to look up all the time.

Hope you come back, and these guys will help you get it fixed.

qbert1963 if you look, a couple of days ago i also being a new user did use inappropiate wording in one of my posts....and i also was politely addressed about .....took it to heart that i am a guest on here and if i need answers i need to follow their requests....also they don't need me as much as i may need them........just roll with it

qbert1963 if you look, a couple of days ago i also being a new user did use inappropiate wording in one of my posts....and i also was politely addressed about .....took it to heart that i am a guest on here and if i need answers i need to follow their requests....also they don't need me as much as i may need them........just roll with it

Excellent reply!!:s

Glider also corrected me last year when I was first new, I actually was shocked that I was reprimanded for using yarn with a D, but this post nailed it on the head as to why I am still here.

I typically am a hothead and very very "independent and freedom oriented" if you get my meaning. But the sheer value of a place like this for once outweighed my urge to retaliate.

I have never been so happy about controlling my temper... I hope you come back and follow straight jackets advice.

Oh yeah, one more thing, Glider is not replaceable, seriously, just surf the forums for a while and you will see what I am talking about.

I'm back!!!!!! Have thought about what everyone wrote and will keep a low profile. Well I hooked up the data link and got a 12 code so off with the map sensor! It's been raining alot here in Ct. so today is the first day I can take it for a ride, keeping my fingers crossed, will post results after a couple of days unless the light comes on faster than that.

Back