free website stats program Help! I want a Street Glide and she wants an Electraglide Classic | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help! I want a Street Glide and she wants an Electraglide Classic

I'm going to buck the trend here. My riding buddy has an 07UC, and I CONSTANTLY kid him about being tailgated by a piece of Samsonite Luggage... but then, I like the SG look and feel better. Got a removable bracket, and a Teabag classic bag, and I'm good to go anywhere. It's all a matter of what you want and like.

Also, I was bringing my Grady-White back from Ocean City last year, and I saw a guy come past me with Surf Rod holders rigged to the front of the rails of his saddle bags with about 3 Surf Rods in them, I mean like 10 footers!! What CAN'T you do with a Harley Davidson??? It was an Ultra if I remember correctly, and the guy was just grinning!

Bone

I'm not kidding about the rod racks.:) They are polished stainless by Perko, that I think will mount on the sissy bar upright or crash bars.. Very carefully with some rubber or masking tape to protect the chrome mind you.
Its what I have always wanted to do. I want to ride from Atlanta to the Keys and go fishing.
Jim

Back