free website stats program HELLO from Mayport Florida...and some advice requested | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

HELLO from Mayport Florida...and some advice requested

Hey everyone thank you for all the great advice and suggestions, here are a few pic's of my updated dyna

Attachments

• work in progress.jpg
    work in progress.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2
  • sun washed bike.jpg
    sun washed bike.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
  • sidebikefilterexposed.JPG
    sidebikefilterexposed.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 2
  • frontbike.jpg
    frontbike.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
  • behindbike.jpg
    behindbike.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to the best site on the net for Harley questions and concerns. You will also find sister/brotherhood like never before. These people in here are true and loyal Harley fanatics and enthusiasts. If you have a question or concern, fire it away and an answer will follow shortly. You will save yourself large amounts of money by using this site to your advantage. This site also operates off donations/contributions as well. I have been a member a few weeks and have saved hundreds of dollars so far and feel it necessary to send in a donation/contribution. So enjoy your time here. A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!!:ws

***THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY***

I REALLY MEAN THAT!!!!

Another thing I would do is polish that chrome soon as you can. As we all know that chrome unattended to over time starts getting surface rust with all pollutants in the air today. I use Never-Dull on the first big rub down and let it sit for awhile to haze up and then take her off and then from that point the "Pledge" polish treatment. It sounds like you have everything else covered. Be safe on the roads!!!

Back