free website stats program Heart attack | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heart attack

Ok I made it they put a camera up my artery to my heart from my groin one artery was plugged 99% so they balooned it and put in a stinth to hold it open, going home today sometime so the good news is I will live to ride. Don't have any idea of recovery time yet waiting for the doctor to come in this morning to talk to him and see what is up. But I will guarantee you I won't be without riding for very long. I overseed the golf course one month from now so that is my own recovery time schedule no matter what the doc says. I cheated the reaper so going to get a tattoo asap of the reaper riding a bike that says doing time behind bars, probably in the next few days.

take it easy at least 2 weeks.. i had them cut though the groin to run the camera into my head to look at 2 spots they didnt like for headaches.. and let me tell ya a month was about what it took till i could do anything with out feeling like i had tore the groin

What my husband failed to mention is that i had to beg him to go to the hospital (he is very stubborn) I dont think he wanted to be told he had a heart attack. And he says he is coming home today weather the doctors tell him he can or not I dont want him to come home til they say he can but he says he will walk home if he has to grrrr MEN why are ya all so damn stubborn.

What my husband failed to mention is that i had to beg him to go to the hospital (he is very stubborn) I dont think he wanted to be told he had a heart attack. And he says he is coming home today weather the doctors tell him he can or not I dont want him to come home til they say he can but he says he will walk home if he has to grrrr MEN why are ya all so damn stubborn.

Don't know the answer here but If I wasn't so stubborn, I never would have married the woman I did 42 years ago :bigsmiley11:

Glad you beat the Reaper this time; but take care of your self and don't rush your recovery. He doesn't give up.

Best wishes for a prompt recovery. Take it easy for a while, having had your 45 years service and maintenance, you have plenty of time left for misbehaving.

Back