free website stats program Heardy MICHIGAN riders, kick-stands up(soon) | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heardy MICHIGAN riders, kick-stands up(soon)

I think the correct spelling would be hardy as in hardy plants.Annual plants here in the N.East will die at the first frost where as hardy perennial plants come back year after year.I hope that's what he meant!

Ha Ha that's a great uliogy. ( spelled wrong ). But so right. :newsmile074:

Well, Spring is suppose to be in a week or so. Maybe the Robin's are flying East. Haven't seen any Robin's here in the Detroit area. Heck, I haven't seen my neighbor in 3 months. :) I need to get out and ride. Since I can't ride, I've been cleaning my bike, oh I'd say at least once if not twice a week. Now I need to get out and ride and let the wind wear some of this Pledge off. :)

:42: Geeze, aren't these "high" tempreatures great! Until my 09 EG, I had never owned a bike with a fairing. Always teased others who had them, of having "snow plows" on their bikes, etc. etc. But now having one, plus our early spring riding tempreatures, oh baby .. i wouldn't go back to not having one, any time soon. :s I polished the other day with Pledge, then resorted to some favorite 'old' standby wax that always had good results too. Gotta get her shiney for Rolling Thunder in May & CVMA in June. Oh Yeah ~ Let's ride! :42:

Attachments

• 031309_Scoot.jpg
    031309_Scoot.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 12
Had the day off today. Me and the wife did the first long ride of the season, Coleman, WI to Escanaba, MI and back. 175 miles. A little cool along M-35 but pretty slick riding looking at the ice along Lake Michigan and snow. Was a great ride!

Back