free website stats program Heardy MICHIGAN riders, kick-stands up(soon) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heardy MICHIGAN riders, kick-stands up(soon)

I have to laugh. Not funny. Kick-stands up (soon) Ha Ha. This was posted on the 6th of Feb. Today is the 21st and I'm waking up to 6 inches of snow. Soon??? Well, Easter is in April this year. It's usually pretty nice then. Oh, I think we broke the record for snow fall this year. Whoo hoo.

Just when I think I might be able to get out for a short but cold ride we get more of this white stuff:wall

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been one long non-riding, snowy, icy, cold, windy, winter. It suppose to be in the 40's by mid-week. But if we do get out for a short ride, watch those pot holes.

You guys are absolutely right. Spring will never arrive soon enough, and I can't wait to open it up just for a little ways. So it's either glume & dume, or a tad-bit of hopeful thinking(dreaming). Like you, lately I've been shovelin' my driveway with some loud tunes playin' in the background. Today was different however. Rather than turn the radio on, I leaned over my wife's new 09 HD SG and, with the garage door open, shoveled to the sound of some good, stock pipes!:D I admit too to riding 3 wkends ago on an 03 UG while 'on assignment' on Maui HI and weekend before last on a rented 06 SG on the 'big Island' HI. Now if that doesn't get you burnin' for some decent weather, nothing will!! Kick-stands UP (not soon enough!)

Don't take this the wrong way Mick. (EDITED) Well I guess I should not say that, because if I had a chance to ride I would be all over it. I hope that will get hold off the riding bug until the snow is gone around here! For now my only riding will be in my dreams!

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry for my comment. I was not tring to offend anybody just be funny. I did not think that my comment was bad. If it did offend just one person then I was wrong. Will not happen again!

O.K., I have not posted in awhile or even logged on so I am a bit behind in terminology. What the heck is a "Heardy" Michigan rider. I live in Michigan also, just curious.

I think the correct spelling would be hardy as in hardy plants.Annual plants here in the N.East will die at the first frost where as hardy perennial plants come back year after year.I hope that's what he meant!

OOps, sorry ... had meant to spell 'hardy' correctly. Darn it. Oh well, pretty kewl here yet so, no ridin' on the horizon. Peace.

Back