free website stats program HD Tech Cut Illumabezel Wiring Harness | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Tech Cut Illumabezel Wiring Harness

srf506 I think you're confusing logic with stupidity, there were already connectors on the line, they were just too hard to fine. It is easy for me to criticize sitting at my desk, but you better believe that I would include instructions with the wash mit he would be using for the next 6 months.

Well said Chopper, I have guys working for me that make big mistakes like this on customers cars and I want to rip there heads off, I put them in the tire room stocking and restocking tires, they really hate that, lesson learned

I might be confusing logic for stupidity, but like I said, I'd had a conversation with the mgmt re: making mods to my bike w/o my knowledge. I think what I'm really confusing is logic for laziness. Was there a failure in the Illumabezel that made you take the fairing off? If you hadn't you still wouldn't have known about it. Like I said, doesn't make it right, but is it worth shooting a golden, or even silver bullet over?

No, just say I'd like another please!
BART.gif

I would like to update everyone ! I contacted the service manager & sent some pics , he then admitted that what the tech did was wrong & ordered a new harness from Illumabezel & I received the harness 2/10/10 . I was surprised on how fast he took care of the problem . I travel alot so I had the harness shipped to me & I will put it on myself so I know it is done right . All in all everything turned out better then I thought it would .

That is good to hear Ironmark. I'm glad the dealership treated you right with their opportunity to make things right. Thanks for updating us also.

I would like to update everyone ! I contacted the service manager & sent some pics , he then admitted that what the tech did was wrong & ordered a new harness from Illumabezel & I received the harness 2/10/10 . I was surprised on how fast he took care of the problem . I travel alot so I had the harness shipped to me & I will put it on myself so I know it is done right . All in all everything turned out better then I thought it would .

Very cool that the SM got you covered and took care of it. :D

Back