free website stats program HD Siren | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Siren

Occupies the same space as the HD version. Here's a link that provides more detail.

http://www.hdtimeline.com/touring_models/11540-radio_shack_siren.html

I understand the value of battery back. I also understand that if someone plans on stealing my Ultra by taking the time to remove the seat, cut the battery wires and defeat the fork lock, battery back up probably isn't going to discourage them from stealing it. I have no plans to add a pager however if I did I would spend the $160 for the HD siren and pager.

I really didn't have any intention of adding a siren but a I love a value like the Radio Shack siren. Just my opinion.

P.S. I installed it last summer and it worked great all the way thru November when I put the bike away for the winter.

ok, looking on HD's web site and found 2 different part numbers for Siren II. descriptions are the same but the price is different by 35.00 US. I want to upgrade my system since it doesn't have the siren but why the different prices if they both do the same thing.

part #'s 68352-06B and 68328-06A

thanks

The -06B is for Sportsters. The -06A is for everything else. Price difference is probably because the -06B has to fit in a smaller space, or they sell less of them?

I also understand that if someone plans on stealing my Ultra by taking the time to remove the seat, cut the battery wires and defeat the fork lock, battery back up probably isn't going to discourage them from stealing it..
My Harley siren has its own self-contained battery and doesn't rely on the bike battery.
Take the bike battery out, it will still make a loud noise.
I like my H-D siren.

Back