free website stats program Harley to sell a new entry level scoot? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley to sell a new entry level scoot?

Sorry....did not realize that article was already posted above.

I jsut can't see Harley dealerships selling Korean built bikes on their showroom floors!

My 1st harley was an M50. A 50 cc 2 stroke with 3 speed shift on the handle.
My 2nd was an M65. A 65CC like above. Then I graduated to the 250 sprint then 350 sprint. Although they were sold as Harleys, they were made by aermuchi (spelling)

I wonder how many on here remember that far back.

I remember them had a thread a month or so back where someone had one and was going to rebuild it

Brian

While the picture in the article is bogus, I think it's legit. And not related to the Korean stuff. I recall reading about this statement from Harley back in mid summer. They have a few years to put out a Blast replacement before their warhouse full of Blasts is used up and they have to teach Rider's Edge on someone elses brand.

Rider's Edge has been a great winner for the Motor Company - influencing brand new riders to buy Harley, and making it easier for folks interested in riding to get qualified. They're gonna want to keep that program going, and they need a 500cc or less back to do it on.

My guess is that they'll do it on the cheap and share a lot of Sportster parts. And probably call it the "new Sprint." They love those nostalgic names.

We'll see if my hunch is right.

looks real, there are many articles in different magazines

Sport-Touring.Net - ATK Hyosung get inside the Harley dealer network
Seems your link has an update that states this has nothing to do with the MOCO. Upated from that link/article reads as follows:

UPDATE:

This has nothing to do with Harley-Davidson. HD is aware of what is happening, but does not endorse it.

This is purely a deal between some select Harley dealers, and ATK's Frank White, who pushed the deal through.

The MoCo has their hands completely off on this one.

That is an interesting looking picture for sure. It actually reminds me of an Italian two cycle circa 1965ish or so. I don't suppose that acticle came from the "The Onion" did it?

My local dealer already sells entry level bikes. A funny little Japanese bike, I think it's called a Houndawg, no that's not it, Hoodoo, no, oh yes Honda. :newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

Back