free website stats program Harley to sell a new entry level scoot? | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley to sell a new entry level scoot?

I did not read the article. But the bike in the picture has drum front and rear. That article might be a joke.

Somethings not right. The article I read and then copied the link mentioned Harley partnering with that Korean MC company, Hyosong to make smaller bikes for the younger generation. Don't know where the above article came from, weird.

OK, click this link, look at the video to the right, there is one called Hurricane Ridge. Aside from the guy riding like an idiot and passing in the rain on a mountain road with no guard rails and double yellow line, that is in my neck of the woods. Hurricane Ridge (Port Angeles Washington) is an awesome ride in late spring and summer and early fall. It is a US National park and there is even a small ski lodge up top. Nothing to do with anything, but cool ride.:newsmile061:

Can you put a fuel managment system and different slip muffs on it !?!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! :newsmile040: AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Back