free website stats program Harley pricing never seems to amaze me. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley pricing never seems to amaze me.

My kid was in South Africa and bought a T-shirt cheaper then in Canada after the exchange. ?????

Sadly, with this economy and MOCO having to keep shareholders flush with cash, pricing of add ons and accesories is whatever the market will bear. Pricing by MOCO is MSRP, but dealers use that as a guideline only. Don't forget to support your dealer by using those discount coupons and checking several of them...of course you can also buy from Zanotti's or other Internet HD retailers. But HD licensed paraphenalia will cost more than OEM parts and accessories.

It seems here that finally, dealerships are feeling the pinch with the economy, and advertising lots of stock on fleabay. I saw an ad recently for a rack for my SB which said or best offer. I called Riders of Bridgewater and the £120 rack was mine for £100 incl free 24hr delivery by courier. I asked them about a touring seat. The £220 seat was purchased for £180 with free delivery.

As i have no nearby dealer i have had to resort to mail order for everything i need and this is one of the places i use although it can take a wee while for stuff to get to me but it should be quicker for you as you are so much nearer

VAT Free Harley Davidson Parts

Brian

Back