free website stats program Harley Finance service | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Finance service

I just received a check from HD financial. Apparently I over paid when I paid off the loan. It was a three year loan and I paid it off in three months and they did not charge any early payoff penalties or anything like that. But, they did make it a pain in the (you know what) to make the large payment electronically. :newsmile093:

Also, I got the title in less than 3 weeks and that was pretty fast!

Last edited:
Whoo Hoo! Got my title today, I actually own my bike now. Life is good and it is sunny and warm here to boot! Going for a nice ride tomorrow...

Congratulations :cheers and welcome to that great feeling of freedom from major debt and savor 2 wheeled "luxury" we call a Harley! :newsmile093:

In these hard times anything we can do to minimize any recurrring charges from debt is a VERY GOOD THING! :bigsmiley11:

I have always saved and bought my bikes for cash,,,, sure pay a lot less for them, the second racket is the Insurance co still trying to figure out how to beat them

I paid $550 for a full year of full coverage. Is that a good price? It is the first time I ever had insurance on a bike! But, I figured its a Harley and worth a lot more than all my other bikes.

Hate the way they charge you for using an online payment. They have to do nothing extra in this case other than transfer the money. Way easier than if you write them a check and send it in.
Paid mine off after making payments to them for a year. As I remember I had a time just getting the payoff and info on who to send the final check to.
Looks like with todays job market they would be greatful to receive an early payoff.

Back