free website stats program Harley 120R engine | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley 120R engine

My favorite is the 103" motor.

I'm using 255 Cams, head work by Dewey's Heads (Don Dorfman), SE air, SE adj. p-rods, gaterman lifters, Jagg oil cooler, SE off road tuner. A GOOD Tune believe it or not???? By BUBBIE.:D

signed....BUBBIE

Wondering if Bubbies OL ran off with a dude who has a 120R motor?:shock:lolrolling

She Knows Better... No More Break-downs for her... LOL....

Once I left her and my .040 up by Florence Az. (prison area) when my Dyna broke down... Guys in a car stopped to help her out...(Very Good Looking Old Lady I Have).. asking "are you OK Sweetie?" She In Her Deepest voice said... "I'm Good,,,,,Just waiting for my girlfriend to show up"...

They left the area really quick not even seeing the .040... LOL

NO she didn't leave,,,, She is in cooking my dinner right now...

She really has to Hang On Tight when i twist the grip on my 103" and love it...

Bad News:
Darn county came in the last few days and Chip Sealed our little Village roads... No riding for me unless I trailer it several blocks... I won't ride in that stuff...

Man, that geezer wore me to a frazel when he was here so a little rest is in order.:newsmile07:

siigned....BUBBIE

She Knows Better... No More Break-downs for her... LOL....

Once I left her and my .040 up by Florence Az. (prison area) when my Dyna broke down... Guys in a car stopped to help her out...(Very Good Looking Old Lady I Have).. asking "are you OK Sweetie?" She In Her Deepest voice said... "I'm Good,,,,,Just waiting for my girlfriend to show up"...

They left the area really quick not even seeing the .040... LOL

NO she didn't leave,,,, She is in cooking my dinner right now...

She really has to Hang On Tight when i twist the grip on my 103" and love it...

Bad News:
Darn county came in the last few days and Chip Sealed our little Village roads... No riding for me unless I trailer it several blocks... I won't ride in that stuff...

Man, that geezer wore me to a frazel when he was here so a little rest is in order.:newsmile07:

siigned....BUBBIE

LOL, what did you expect from your other twin brother, He is a stand up guy like you:s

I've got almost 6000 miles on my 2013 Street Glide that I had the 120R put in at 3 miles. Never any problems at all. Being a gear head I put the HD parade fan on it and boosted my oil pressure. Doesn't matter how big or small your engine is they don't like too much heat!
As far as why someone would spend that much on a bike and motor then sell it well mine is for sale. Simply because other things in life/family come up that's more important than having a want not a need sitting in the garage!
With ALL serious performance mods there are risks!!!! So!!! You have to decide is being in the front staring at your buddies in the rear view mirror worth the risk?! To me it is!!!!! Lastly if you can't afford to fix it don't do it! Voided my warranty from day one. Just sayin......

Back